PvP Matchmaking Rules have been changed to allow a much wider range of matches. New players at Player Level 10 and below will be matched with other players below Player Rank 10 with a maximum of 4 AI Captains in the game when searching in the PvP queue.
Players above Player Rank 10 will be matched with a full roster of other players, though we have expanded the MMR ranges for the matchmaker and decreased the amount of time it takes to expand.
- Core health reduced from 100k to 60k
- Turret Projectile Damage reduced from 400 to 350
- Corrected loadout descriptions for the Destroyers primary weapons.
- Displacers Corrected Max push range on Displace Loadout tooltip.
- Corrected Displace Markers in-game name from Displace Harpoon to Displace Marker.
- Cooldown increased from 55s to 60s
- Health decreased from 2400 to 2200.
- Corrected Endeavour turret deployment speed from 2s x 5,000 m/s to 2.5s x 5,000 m/s.
- Equalizer Corrected Mag Purge Torp cooldown to 65s. Added Falloff damage info to loadout tooltip.
- Mag Purge Torpedo made Simultaneous rather than Sequential. This fixes a bug where the cooldown wouldn’t display and would reset when the second charge was used.
- Furion Corrected Primary Cannon from 71ppd to 70 ppd.
- Corrected Corrode Drones – Hull damage corrected from 100 to 70 – Armor damage corrected from 125 to 50
- Corrected Plasma Thrower interval rate from 0.35s to 0.4s
- Damage curve on the beam corrected to 50% falloff from 12,500 – 15,000m range.
- Corrected an issue that caused the Enforcers and Sentinels Boost from stacking with the Equalizers Boost gate