In today’s hotfix, we are addressing some Ship balance and making notable changes to certain ships, such as the Endeavor and Equalizer, to get them back into fighting shape.
In this hotfix, we have also made some adjustments to the Home Base Turrets in Conquest: Discovery and the damage dealt to them from the Gamma Blast. Our intention with this is to make the Turrets less of a distraction from completing the mission, and decrease the length of time it takes to complete a match of Conquest: Discovery.
We are aware of the length of time it is taking for some players to find matches, especially PvP queues. In an effort to remedy this, we will not be bringing original Conquest back as a separate queue in this Hotfix, as previously said. Adding another queue will only increase the issue at this current point in time. Instead, Conquest will return when we have consolidated our current queues down so any player of Fractured Space can get a game of the mode they enjoy playing, while also providing a PvP-only queue that will contain all variants of Conquest. Keep an eye out later this week for more information.
For a full list of the Balance changes, see below:
Conquest: Discovery Changes
– Base Turret: Hitpoints reduced 30,000 -> 20,000
– Gamma: Damage to Base Turrets reduced 10,000 -> 5,000
– Projectile speed increased from 8000(m/s) x 1.5s to 9000(m/s) x 1.34s.
– Increased Turret Traversal from 40 to 47.
– Armor damage added to all variants.
– LMB1: 9 APDD (22.5 ADPS)
– LMB2: 8APPD (22.4 ADPS)
– LMB3: 8APPD (22.1 ADPS)
– Weapon accuracy improved across all variants.
– Hull Strength increased from 5,000 to 6,000
– Doubled Turret Projectile speed from 4s x 2500(m/s) to 2s x 5000(m/s).
– Turrets reduced from 3 to 2.
– Cooldown reduced from 80s to 55s
– Damage increased from 45 to 65.
– Sentry Missile Damage increased from 130 to 190.
– Base Health increased from 1750 to 2400.
-Increased Gravity Charge Projectile Speed.
– Reduced range from 16250 to 13750.
– Optimum range increased from 10k to 12k.
– Damage falloff improved from 0.85 to 0.65.
– Reduced refire rate from 0.8 to 0.6.
– Increased Hull Strength from 6k to 7.5k.
– Switched to an aimed projectile, Displace Harpoon.
– Added turret to allow coverage on the bottom half of the ship.
– “Displace” effect reduced to 10s.
– Reduced Push Range from 21000 to 16000.
– Armor Increased to 1150 across all armor facings.
– Increased Acceleration
– Strafe increased by 15%
– Vertical increased by 5%
– Increased radius of Allied Purge Pulse from 5000 to 6500.
– Reduced cooldown of Allied Purge Pulse from 95s to 75s
Magazine Purge Torp (New loadout).
– Range: 17,485m (2.69s x 6,500m/s)
– Base Damage: 300ppd
– Purge Duration: 5s
– Base Cooldown: 50s
– Magazine Charges: 2
Mag Purge Torpedo is a 2 charge utility system, target a ship and fire to home in on the target. On hit, negative status effects are purged from allies and buffs are removed from enemies.
– Increased Hull Strength from 5,000 to 6,000
– Damage reduced from 71 dpp to 70 dpp.
– Damage interval increase from 0.35s to 0.4s.
– Damage reduced from 100/3s to 70/3s
– Armour Damage reduced by 100/3s to 50/3s
– Fixed Overcharge Beam to have 50% falloff at 12,500 to 15,000 range.
– Primary weapon range reduced from 25,000 to 20,300 across all variants.