Following the release of Alpha 17 all players will have received the following compensation:
– All manufacturer XP players have not spent will be turned into credits at a rate of 1:10 (1 XP = 10 credits).
– All XP boosters used or unused by the player will be refunded at a rate of 120 Platinum each.
– All XP spent on unlocking ships that have not then been bought with credits or Platinum will be refunded and converted into credits as outlined above.
– Any variance in cost between ships and loadout options purchased and their initial new cost will be refunded in the appropriate currency (credits or Platinum).
– Premium Ships will become Ultimate Skins. With the exception of the Revenant Reaper, all Premium ship owners will receive an additional 2,000 Platinum per ship at the time of conversion.
This compensation will be waiting for you in your game account, ready to use.
There is one important additional step for those who own Premium Ships (now Ultimate Skins).
If you did not own the standard version of a Premium Ship before this update you will not currently be able to use your Legendary skin unless you unlock the ship. This is not intentional and is being rectified.
You may choose to purchase the ship immediately if you wish. However we are currently granting all Ultimate Skin owners the ships to go with the skin. This process will not require further downtime, but will take around 36 hours to complete as we are processing on the live game database.
You previously owned the Phantom Ghost, but had not unlocked the regular Ghost. You now have the Phantom Ultimate skin, but no Ghost to use it on. The choice, you now have is to pay to unlock the ship immediately, or wait for a few hours and your ship will be restored to you.
Apologies for this oversight. While the number of affected players should be low, it’s not what was intended. We anticipate that all Premium Ship owners will have their ships within the next 24 hours.