We’ve just released a small patch which addresses several quality of life aspects of the game. The following is the full changelist;
- Added a potential fix for servers getting stuck in the lobby state. This should also rectify any issues where players are stuck constantly rejoining a server.
- Added a fix for some situations when a Custom Match starts and fails, the lobby guest may have their UI left in a state where they can’t access some features, e.g. the Matchmaking and Proving Grounds tabs may be inaccessible
- Added a potential fix for players being unable to jump within Proving Grounds Part I
- Updated the Neso Dawn Bundle Image
- Updated the Basilisk loading screen with a minor text adjustment from Design. This should make the ‘Trapped in the Well’ description clearer.