– Hunter’s Light and Heavy Cannons have their falloff at maximum range normalized to 0.85, bringing them in-line with stock solution, (were 0.8 and 0.9 respectively)
– Persecutor’s Fusion Charge now uses Turret lead as its aiming method.
– Persecutor’s Slow Pulse set correctly to 5,000 radius
– Fixed point defense being invisible on the Basilisk.
– Interceptor’s overheat now fades away instead of disappearing abruptly.
– Infiltrator’s Mass Slug Thrower PPD set from 92 to 72, bringing the power output in-line with the rest of the loadouts.
– Fixed Raider’s Kingfisher Missiles being shared with the Ranger. Raider now has its own instance of Kingfisher Missiles and have been named accordingly.
– The Protector’s Ability Disable is now correctly displayed in-game
– Fixed naming convention on the Gladiator’s Phalanx Fire and Phalanx Agility
– Fixed incorrect text in the proving grounds page
– Adjusted the wording on the health bar options page tool tip
– Fixed issue on loading screen where the ranger is called the Zarek Ranger.
– Fixed issue where players would sometimes be unable to select a ship properly in drafting.
– Fixed issue where sometimes players would be ejected from drafting before it had begun.
– Guardian’s Cannon projectile damage decreased from 200 to 100 but max charge damage multiplier increased from 5 to 10 (this has the effect of keeping charged DPS the same, but lowering the damage Inflicted by uncharged shots).
– Persecutor’s Fusion Charge turret updated
– Persecutor’s Fusion Charge turret has less restrictive firing arc
– Removed the Persecutor’s Light Mobility Suppression loadout in favour of Slow Pulse.
– Persecutor’s Energy Blink warm-up time decreased from 1.5s to 1.25s.
– Player slots are now shown upon entering drafting (rather than being hidden while everyone is connecting), along with the status of their loadout sending/validation. All player names other than your own are hidden in this phase.
– Added text explaining that random ships are being assigned in drafting when entering a Frontline game.
– Tweaked the leech turret color/emissive value
– Added Basilisk description to Frontline mode.
– Updated text for the Proving Grounds page in the HUD